Friday, August 11, 2006

Drunk Chicks in Vegas!

I think somebody has a serious hangover today.

How do I know this? Because three wake-up calls to Angy went unanswered, and so by the time 1pm rolled around, I gave up and figured we'd be skipping that whole Lunch-at-the-Wynn plan. So instead of peel-and-eat shrimp, teriyaki steak, and creamed mushrooms, plus an assortment of wonderful desserts to choose from, I just opened a can of chili, heated it up in the microwave, and dumped it over the top of a small bowl of busted up Tostitos found on the bottom of the bag.

I've got to admit that it was a bit of a letdown.

And instead of some Vegas-style silliness at Steve's place, I spent my day assembling my new bedframe and getting started with the new desk. Unfortunately, distractions abound, and I didn't get as far as I'd hoped. It looks like I probably won't get stuff completely moved until next week some time.

I'd also like to write about all of the adventures we've had this week, but who knows when I'll have time to do that. Maybe on Sunday afternoon...

In the meantime, I'm working tonight, then spending the day tomorrow at the Paris pool sipping fruity drinks and ogling the talent parade from behind my sunglasses. I hope your Saturday is just as enjoyable.

Mikey

No comments: