Thursday, September 14, 2006

Hello?

Damn that Al Gore guy and his silly internet invention. Here it is two o'clock in the morning and half of the frickin' web isn't available. Seriously--was there a huge electromagnetic pulse bomb detonated somewhere, or are half of the servers in the world just offline at the same time?

In the past hour, I've been unsuccesful at trying to access over a dozen sites, including

mgmmirage.com
nra.org
treasureisland.com
bonairesailing.com
opinionjournal.com
cnnsi.com
photobucket.com

and the list goes on and on.

Seriously, wtf is going on? My mail works fine, and the fact that I can post this tells me that my internet connection is working at my end. But it's a pretty strange coincidence when so many major sites are down at the same time.

I hope all my favorite p*rn sites still work, or I'm gonna have nothing to do for the next hour until Mike and Mike come on at 3 am on ESPN 2.

Mikey

No comments: