Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Speaking of Improvements...

... this day just keeps getting better and better.

First of all, I got back in touch with an old friend from college who I hadn't heard from in quite some time. He did a lot for me back when times were tough and I haven't forgotten about it. But I was afraid that I'd lost touch for good. So a little happy dance is in order.

Also, after discovering that my ice cream got burgled last night, I left a U.N. Resolution-style Strongly Worded Admonition taped to the fridge, complete with profanity and exclamation points. Just a few minutes ago I wandered back out there to fetch a bottle of Gatorade, and the note was gone and the ice cream was replaced.

Hell yeah. So I've currently got one hand on the keyboard and the other one trying to dig out a spoonful of Vanilla Heath Bar Crunch without knocking over the container.

Oh, and as a bonus--the DHL man left me a present this morning. I got my first shipment of the original Hurricane Mikey t-shirt, along with Angy & Cyndy's tank-tops. And it looks cool as hell. I can't wait to wear it--and this was the original design that I didn't like as much. The shirts that everyone else are getting look even better!

(BTW, Hoya, is it 'everyone else is getting' or 'everyone else are getting'? I have no idea)

Anyhow, for having to work on my day off, it's shaping up to be a pretty good day. And oh by the way, did I mention that NFL training camps opened this week? That means that football is just around the corner.

If I were a puppy, the carpet would be wet right about now...

Mikey

No comments: