Sunday, July 09, 2006

No Woman No Cry

Not much going on today--I was going to relate a funny 'Sunday afternoon' story, but I'm running out of time--I have to get ready for work in about a half hour, so I don't have time to give it the proper attention. Not to worry though, it'll most likely get posted on Tuesday or Wednesday with my usual weekly deluge.

I talked to Andrea this afternoon. Bummer, though. We were going to go out and have pizza tomorrow and then go see Pirates of the Caribbean, but it turns out that she no longer has the day off, so our plans got shot to hell. Again.

I've got my fingers crossed for early 2007, though.

None of my 'other' women-folk are available anymore, either--my gal Candy got herself two jobs dealing poker, where she used to have none, Jen got herself a full-time boyfriend, and Stephanie found herself a serious man, too, so my phone has basically stopped ringing.

The sudden lack of women isn't that big of a deal, it's much like the two years I spent in Nashville. Besides, I'd rather spend the money on toys anyways.

Mikey

No comments: