Thursday, July 06, 2006

Seeking Opinions

Hey Gang!

I'm getting ready to write some more big checks over the next couple of weeks, including registration for the new truck. I'd like to get personalized plates, and I was thinking of going with HRCNMKY, but I don't like the way it looks, and I don't want to have to explain it to everyone that is sure to ask.

So, I've come up with a couple of other alternatives. Here is the first:

This one will cost $96, and I love the Vegas logo. In case you're wondering what MM OG stands for, that would be March Madness Original Gangster. Gotta pay tribute to the original limo-riding buffoons.

And speaking of buffoonery, this is my other choice:


I like this one because it's cheaper, just $36, and with seven letters I'll never have to explain it's meaning. And someday, once I finally get that sailboat, I can name it Buffoonery II.

So, my question to you fine folks, is which license plate do you think would look better on my new truck? I have to decide pretty soon.

Mikey

No comments: