Friday, July 21, 2006

My New Logo

Thanks to the mad PhotoShop skillz of Angy, my new logo has been created. I even ordered myself a custom t-shirt this morning, plus a tank top for Angy when she gets here in a couple of weeks.

For your approval, this image is on the front of the t-shirt: (clicky for the full size, less blurry version)


On the back, in the same text--but with a larger font--it says Why Is All The Rum Gone?

Now that I've made the design, I can order t-shirts in small batches. Of course, if you want one for yourself, just let me know and I'll give you all the details. But they ain't as cheap as I'd like, however, so I may end up going with cafe press if I get enough interest. Not only did I put it on t-shirts, I've also got it on coffee mugs and such, and can even get official USPS Postage Stamps made with this logo. Pretty cool, huh?

The next thing on the agenda is custom cigar bands.

Mikey

No comments: