Wednesday, January 25, 2006

I Get By With a Little Help From My Friends

It's a little scary to me to find out that I'm on the same wavelength as my friend Angy is on, again. When that happens, trouble is sure to follow. But for the past several nights I've kept a pad of paper and a pen on my nightstand in case I get any flashes of inspiration during my nightly drool-fest. Lately I've been thinking of making a new cd of party tunes to celebrate with during March Madness. And just this morning I got an email from Angy asking me for recommendations for songs to download for her 'March Madness in Vegas' cd.

So maybe this time will be safe to be on same wavelength, but not taking any chances, I recommended that she download the classics--Elvis, Sinatra, Dino, Sammy, Tony Bennett, etc., while I'm going a more modern route and making a cd full of cheesy party goodness. But I've come up against a brick wall. I've only thought of a few songs, and can't come up with any more.

So, dear readers, I need your help. This is what I have so far:

YMCA
Sweet Caroline
Mrs. Robinson (The Lemonheads version)
Bust A Move
Dancing Queen
Ready to Go (Republica--the song from Vegas Vacation where Audrey is dancing on the neon sign)
Keep It Comin' Love
Runaround Sue
That Salt N Pepa song in the Nextel Commercial (Oooh Baby Baby??)
I Touch Myself
Mambo #5
Fat Bottom Girls
Answer the Phone

That's about all that I can come up with. The comments section is open for your suggestions.

Thanks!

Mikey

No comments: