Thursday, January 19, 2006

The Good Reverend Turns 36

But shoots 52...

Hey Gang! It's 7 am in the morning, and I just got home from a ridiculously crazy night with Angy and Andrea. It was the kind of night that inspires beer commercials. And aspirin commercials. And probably personal injury lawyer commercials too... I was going to post stories and pics right away, but I'm about to pass out from exhaustion. I'll do it later this afternoon after I get some sleep.

In the meantime, it's my brother David's birthday today. Head on over to the First Church of Dave and leave a birthday greeting in his comment section. And then do him a favor and forward a link to someone you think might enjoy his style of writing. He could use the traffic to keep him motivated.

Have a wonderful Thursday. I'm going to bed.

Mikey

No comments: