Thursday, December 29, 2005

A New Blogger

I want to welcome a brand-new member to the Blogosphere, my brother Davi-san. He's the Pope, Pastor, and Chief Inquisitor at The First Church of Dave. He's a golf fanatic, but I think he'll also do a little writing about motorcycles, racing, fishing, shooting, and other general red-nekkidness.

Talk about living the life--Brothaman is a buyer/contract negotiator for a very large energy company, so he's had vendors and salespeople kissing his ass since the day he got out of college. I don't think he's paid for a round of golf, picked up a dinner check, covered a bar tab, or bought tickets to any major sporting event in the past seven years. So he's got some great stories to tell--I know, I've heard many of them already! And he's one of the funniest people I know, so his content should be good reading.

I feel kind of responsible, since he mentioned to me that he was thinking of starting a website of his own. Since then I've given him all kinds of unsolicited advice, and I wish him the best of luck.

I also told him that I'd be sending a boatload of traffic his way, so pop on over there, bookmark his site, and drop a note of encouragement into his comments section. Let's keep him motivated.

Mikey

No comments: