Monday, February 27, 2006

Nothing On TV

Yep, I'm still bored and there is nothing on tv, so I figured I'd do one of those 'Imagination Prompts' that I talked about in the last post. At least my brain isn't going to turn to mush while I convalesce. One of the topics that got spit out was to list 10 titles for your own autobiography. That's a pretty cool exercise that got me thinking, so in no particular order, here goes:

  1. I Had A Good Time Anyways
  2. Too Much Wind - The Collected Writings of Hurricane Mikey
  3. Somewhere Beyond the Sea
  4. The Neon Peon - My Life in Las Vegas
  5. From Solid Ground to the Open Ocean, and All the Quicksand In Between
  6. Caribbean Soul - The Years of Rum, Sunsets, and Cigars
  7. Finishing the Puzzle When the Picture Keeps Changing
  8. King of the Green Felt Jungle
  9. Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Goofiness
  10. Hurricane Mikey Struck This Island - Sailing Around the World with a Mildy Famous Raconteur
Actually, once I wrote out the list, it seems like most of those titles could be chapter headings of a much bigger book.

Damn, I've got some writing to do.

Mikey

No comments: