Thursday, February 23, 2006

If You Must Know...

I'm having Taco Bell for lunch. I haven't been to the grocery store in about two weeks, and I didn't feel like doing it today, either. Certainly, I would've rather had Del Taco, but it's a longer drive and it's a little pricier, too.

But tomorrow--Lunch at Bahama Breeze. It seems that I've got to spend most of my morning back at work in a benefits meeting signing up for all of the goodies that Stations offers it's employees (yep, get off at 4am, have to be back at 9 for a few hours, then have to come back and work that night, too). Anyhow, my friend Jen and I have made plans to hit Bahama Breeze for lunch. It's not one on my 'list', and I've eaten at the one in Phoenix several times--the last time was on my 33rd birthday--but it should still be pretty good. I'll try and give a full report. Maybe a picture or two, also.

Mikey

No comments: