Saturday, February 25, 2006

Give It Away Now

I truly wish some of you loyal readers would've been playing at my tables last night. If you had been, you'd be waking up this morning with stacks and stacks of crispy new Benjamins. Yep, I was giving away money like a lottery winner at the strip club.

I was on an oddball string--Let It Ride, Deuces Wild, and Pai Gow. Didn't matter which table I was on, I was dealing straights, flushes, and full houses like I'd set the deck. Damn near every hand was a big payoff. I even dealt a four-of-a-kind to one lucky fellow on the Let It Ride table for a $1050 payoff, then two hands later gave him three-of-a-kind. It was insane. Luckily it was a busy Friday night and I didn't have any heat on the table or I might find myself dealing the $5 shoe game in the bar for the next three months.

I guess nights like last night make up for all those times where I just wipe everyone out.

So yeah, I dropped my fair share of tokes last night. I can't wait to find out how we did. But, it was a Friday, so everyone was working. That means the toke pool is going to be somewhat diluted.

Mikey

No comments: