Thursday, June 12, 2008

She's Gonna Break Somethin'

Something has been bothering me for the last few days, and I finally figured it out just a few minutes ago.

Lately, the tv stations I watch have been bombarded with commercials for Bally Total Fitness. I don't think they even have a location in Vegas, so it struck me as odd that I keep seeing this commercial over and over again. Anyhow, the spokesmodel in the commercial is extremely fetching, and I couldn't remember where I'd seen her before--and her voice sounded familiar so I knew I'd seen her in something recently. It's taken me a week or more to figure out, but it finally hit me today. It's 'Nadia' from one of my favorite shows, 24!

For those of you who aren't familiar with the show, or haven't seen the commercial yet, here she is:


Nice, huh? I've never really been one for that swarthy Latin/Mediterranean look, but she certainly turns my crank. Especially in those form fitting white oxford blouses she wore in every episode.

Ah, but wait--most of you degenerates that read my blog might be more familiar with her earlier work...



Yep, it's Audrey from Vegas Vacation! I've watched 24 religiously these past few seasons, and I never realized it was the same girl--and I own the Vegas Vacation DVD, and have seen the movie a couple dozen times or more. And I only learned that she was in Vegas Vacation when I checked her out on IMDB.com. BTW, her real name is Marisol Nichols and she recently got married. Which is probably a good thing, because word on the street is that she's a Scientologist, so she comes complete with a metric assload of batshiat crazy.

Mikey

No comments: