Friday, June 06, 2008

Hitting The Wall

Sorry gang, for the lack of updates this week. After the flurry of the past three weeks or so, I feel like I've kinda set the bar a little high. And for being on vacation this week, it's actually been fairly dull, and I'm having a tough time coming up with something interesting to write about.

I guess I'm just not feelin' it right now.

But I'm well-rested--I should be, after doing f*ck-all all week long--so I think I'm gonna make a pot of coffee, cook up some breakfast, and then run a few errands. I'll probably post an update of my week's (lack of) activities later this afternoon, during the black hole of my usual traffic pattern, then maybe go down to work to accomplish a two-fold mission--I'll play a little poker and check my schedule for next week.

Y'all have a good weekend!

Mikey

No comments: