Thursday, June 18, 2009

Nothing New To Report

Nothing new happening here at Casa de Mikey. Still working on my construction projects, still fighting a cold. T-Rev and Cool Pacific both come to town this weekend, so there may be some buffoonery on tap. Oh, and thankfully I picked up a shift on Saturday, so I won't feel like I'm poor anymore (no more Benjamins in the coffee can).

I'm also happy to report that even though I used the Zicam a few times, my sense of smell is intact. I mean, without a sense of smell, how's a bachelor supposed to do laundry? Just wash everything?

Also, I looked up my package tracking on Amazon this morning, and my cables left Walnut California yesterday, so I'm hoping to be enjoying full-on HD goodness by Sunday.

Other than that, there's nothing new under the sun.

Mikey

No comments: