Monday, November 26, 2007

Quick Housekeeping

1. It's NOT that horrendous Fleetwood Mac song. PLEASE quit suggesting it. I appreciate the help, but I've got it now, you can stop sending emails. Except for you, Tony--if you have an mp3 copy of the Bill Champlin version, send it!

2. Cici -- email me. I cannot find your addy.

3. I thought that adding a bit of Ketel One to my Crystal Lite Rasberry koolaid might make it taste better. Not so. Now it just tastes like medicine.

4. Damn I don't want to go to work tonight.

5. Dougie -- nothing in my mailbox yet.

6. Amy -- tell your admins to start allowing stuff from cox.net. That's my outgoing mail server, not a pr0n site. Every email I send you bounces back saying 'client host rejected'.

7. I seem to have angered the Ohio State clowns fans. I awoke from my afternoon nap to find my bedroom door had been covered with a huge scarlet flag. Luckily whoever hung it there took it down, or else I was going to fashion it into a new contour rug for the base of my toilet.

Mikey

No comments: