Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Falcon Rob Gets It Right

My roommie knocked one out of the park this morning, and I couldn't agree with him more. Seriously, if you're a regular Let It Ride player, not only do I question your intelligence, but I also question your ancestry. Honestly, if gambling was an event in the Special Olympics, Let It Ride would be the f*cking decathlon.

If somebody said to you--Hey, let's play Five Card Stud, but the only caveat is that if you don't get at least a pair of tens every hand, I'm going to take six bucks from you--would you take him up on his offer? Sadly, dozens of morons in this town do so every day. And that's what they are--morons.

I'm amazed to see that table full almost every single night, and the fact that it's one of the last carnival games to get shut down at the end of the shift just does not compute. I don't understand why people play it. They say it's fun, but nobody is ever having fun--they all sit there with that same exasperated look on their faces, complaining about the cards all night. My only guess is that they're just too dumb to play blackjack, craps, or Pai gow, but just don't want to admit it.

In addition to being dumb, Let It Ride players are generally stiffs, too, so they get a double dose of scorn heaped upon their mushy heads.

Luckily, I only get stuck on that game about one hour a month, so I'm in no danger of being sucked in by the Retard Vortex.

Mikey

No comments: