Monday, September 17, 2007

Me and My Homegirls


Hey everyone! Not only am I still alive and kickin', I survived the trip out to Tennessee and I'm having a great time. It was a looooong weekend, but I finally got some sleep after being awake for about 38 hours straight to kick off the trip . I spent the first two days over at Cyndi's house (got lotsa pics from the party on Saturday night), and now I'm at Mamasan's place, and we got the wireless network up and running, so I can use my laptop to check the mail and whatnot.

Anyhow, that pic above is of me and two of my nieces, Diana and Alli (Cyndi's daughters), at some point during the party on Saturday. Almost everyone was there, and we had a lot of laughs, as expected. But the crowd at that end of town had to go to work today, so Mamasan and I had breakfast this morning at Cracker Barrel and headed back to her place where I can relax and enjoy the quiet breeze and the fresh air while the cats use me as a huge chew toy.

Did I mention how awesome the weather is here this weekend? Clear and cool Indian summer days with chilly nights. I'm lovin' it.

Anyhow, that's all for now--I'll post more pics and experiences later. Right now I've got to raid Mamasan's liquor cabinet.

Mikey

No comments: