Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Because I Can't Say No To Andrea...

Here are some more pics from the weekend:


Your humble correspondent sitting by the fire, smoking a Partagas, and trying to remember three chords and the truth.




Further proof that you should never bring your kids to a party with me and my sisters. This here is Jackson and Baby Brynn, Alli's kids.





The chiminea. Much fun after dark.




Reverend Dave and his main squeeze, Carrie.




My niece Jennifer and her son Carson. I'll be surprised if this kid survives till he's ten. He hit himself in the head with every possible loose object he could find this weekend.




Mamasan eating with no hands, accompanied by my nieces Diana and Rachel.




My sister Amy and me. She's by far the goofiest in our family of goofballs.




Tim, Cyndi, and Jake the dog.



More later... lunch is ready.

Mikey

No comments: