Wednesday, September 12, 2007

The Latest Annoyance

Just the other day, I was doing the happy dance while watching ESPN's coverage of the 2007 World Series of Poker Main Event, because most of the biggest asshats had been eliminated. Mike Matusow, Phil Helmuth, Bruce Buffer, Devilfish Ulliott (who I used to like, until I saw how he treats other players on a regular basis), and a thousand other wannabes who would literally do anything for their fifteen minutes, much less a shot at eight million and a bracelet. Only the Sombrero of Asshats, Humberto Brenes, remained as the token Annoying Player that ESPN has to feature.

But as big of a farking retard the Humberto Brenes is, his asshattery absolutely pales in comparison to the Turban of Asshats, Hevad Khan. I don't know if anyone else has been watching the coverage and seen his stupid antics, but I swear to God, he is the most annoying dipshit in a profession that attracts more than it's fair share of annoying dipshits. What I find hard to believe is that nobody else at his table has had the strength of personality to tell him to sit down, STFU, and just play cards.

And to make it worse, I just found out that this douchebag made the final table, so we'll be seeing his sorry act for the next several weeks. I guess it's too late to wish somebody would beat his ass just on general principle, so I'll just have to resort to rooting against him from now on like I do with the others mentioned in the first paragraph.

Good lord what a tool.




I swear to God, if I'd been sitting next to him at the table and he popped me on the hat while doing his gay-assed touchdown celebration, I would've cockpunched that fucktard so hard that he wouldn't have made a sound for the rest of the week except for an occasional gasp whenever he tried to inhale.

Moron.

I hope he blows all of his winnings on Asian hookers and comes down with an incurable and painful crotch rash.

Mikey

No comments: