Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Women With Wifles

And speaking of hard-to-find music, this album was a big part of my life's soundtrack back in 1985.



Not only was the entire album filled with great songs that totally kicked mid-eighties ass, but at the time I was involved with two, yes, two girls on the Webster Groves High School Rifle Corps at the time, so it was like, Our Song...

I've managed to get mp3's of this song, Girls With Guns, and the other big hit off the album, Lonely School, but there's a song called Outside in the Rain that I just absolutely loved and I haven't been able to find it in years. The cd is out of print, and some joker on Amazon wants $169 for it, while on Ebay it's running about seventy-five bucks.

I guess I'm going to have to wait a few years before the record companies run out of crap to sell and start re-releasing the good music from the 80's.

Mikey

No comments: