Tuesday, August 28, 2007

I Love A Rainy Night

Sunday night, although stormy out, was absolutely beautiful here in Vegas. We've got a helluva skyline that can give San Francisco, San Diego, and New York all a run for their money. And even though it was raining, the clouds were high up, making it easy to see all the way across the valley. You combine the awesome skyline with the constant lightning strikes going off all over town, and it was a sight to behold. I was driving down Horizon Ridge Parkway, enjoying the view and thinking to myself that if I, a) weren't so exhausted, and b) had me a hottie for company, it'd be a great time to head up to La Collina, sit at the bar and enjoy the view while sipping on premium martinis.

Instead, I came home, drank a beer, and fell asleep in the chair watching a documentary about polar bears.

I am a dork.

Mikey

No comments: