Wednesday, January 28, 2009

The Spirit Is Willing

But the flesh is weak.

I *want* to do more writing and posting, I truly do, but my crazy schedule is keeping me from it. I worked all night again last night (having been called in early, too), and then after work I went out for some breakfast and socializin' with my friends.

We hung out for a few hours, but then everyone pretty much hit the wall. I made a quick stop at the bank on the way home to deposit a small stack of hundies, but then came home and immediately crashed for several hours. I just woke up about an hour ago, and I'm pretty sure I'll have to go in to work early again tonight. So that doesn't leave a lot of time to pound the keyboard.

Tomorrow is gonna be pretty much the same thing, although I'm gonna go out with Linda Lou and Carmen SinCity for a little Vegas-bloggers get-together tomorrow night. And Little Drew from Wisconsin is in town, too, so we're gonna try and hook up for lunch, maybe on Friday. I'm guessing that I'll be working on Saturday, and Sunday I'm going to a Super Bowl party. I have no idea when my next day off will be, either.

So yeah, my schedule is pretty full right now.

I guess I'll see ya when I see ya...

Mikey

No comments: