Friday, January 09, 2009

The Next Rachael Ray

Maybe it's because I watch too much ESPN, but I've decided that there's a new chick that goes on my hate list.

Ladies and Gentleman, 'Flo' from the Progressive Insurance commercials.



She's every bit as annoying as the Geico caveman, the Geico lizard, Rachael Ray, Billy Mays, the Shamwow guy, and all those idiots who are too stupid to use a wallet properly and feel like they need to use a Super Clip. This latest commercial where she blows on that stupid horn and says "I wrote that" is just dumber than shiat. It makes me want to reach into the TV and scratch her bug eyes out.

But doing my research for this post, I found out that she looks like a normal human being in real life. Kind of a hot normal human being, at that. I guess everyone needs to make a buck, so I can't fault her for making a living. I'm sure she's not the one writing those stupid-ass commercials.

And there's a thin line between love and hate, so to be honest, I guess if I had the chance, I'd hit it like the fist of an angry god.

But I still wouldn't buy insurance from her.

Mikey

No comments: