Thursday, June 15, 2006

Relaxation

Well, now that I've finally got the transportation issue settled, I think I'm much less wound-up and able to finally relax. I've been tired for a month straight, and last night after all of the running around I did--plus a lot of time spent out in the sun wandering that huge lot at the dealership, by the time I got home I was wiped out. Of course I made sure I took the time to post pics of the new truck, but after that, I had to go to the grocery store (Hadn't set foot inside of Vons since Angy's last visit) and buy some food.

I made a quick dinner and then tried to read for about an hour, but I fell asleep face down in my book with the light on. I woke up again around 4:30 this morning, made a quick trek to the bathroom, then went back to bed--light off this time. Next thing I knew, it was 10:30 in the morning.

I hadn't been sleeping much lately, but last night I think I cleared the deficit completely. I had planned on going back to school today, but now that it's past 11, I think I'm just going to putter around the house and get small projects done. It's now my Monday and I have to go back to work tonight.

I hope the Hyundai salesman who's been after me is there again tonight. I've got some bad news for him...

Mikey

No comments: