Friday, June 09, 2006

Going Chuck Norris

Hey Gang... Just popping in to offer a quick apology because I will be Missing In Action and blogging will be light-to-nonexistent for the next few days. I'm on my way to the airport in just a few minutes to pick up the rental, then I have to run errands, meet my bro-in-law for lunch, then get a nap before working again tonight.

I got home around 4:30 this morning but my phone has been ringing since 6 am, making futile all attempts at getting any sleep.

My sister Cyndi will also be arriving this evening (she woulda been here this afternoon, but she missed her connecting flight in San Juan) for the weekend, so I'll be hanging with the family or working for the next few days--won't be around much. If I get a spare minute or two, I'll try to post something, but don't count on it.

Catch ya on Monday.

Mikey

No comments: