Friday, November 14, 2008

I Got Nuthin'

Happy Friday everyone!

I just got home from work a little while ago, and as much as I'd like to put up an entertaining post, I'm drawing a blank--I got nothin'.

Apparently, though, my story about the escapades in the ladies room ranks right up there with our coleslaw discussion as far as popularity goes, so my hat's off to you people--you make me so proud!

Anyhow, I'm not scheduled to work again for a few days, although they said they may need me this weekend. I'm hoping to pick up at least one shift, just because the money has been very good this past week. I'm really diggin' this new graveyard shift. Compared to sitting on my ass doing nothing for two hours, then having to listen to all the old guys talk about their diabetes or doctor visits, well, it's been a little slice of heaven. The money's better, the games are *much* better, and I'm busy the whole time. And once the games die, I'm done--I close the table, do a little paperwork, and then I'm out. But as much as I like it, it's hell on my sleep schedule, especially when I'm still fighting this head cold.

I wish I had more to report, but my the slate remains blank for now. Maybe this weekend I'll find some inspiration and come up with a story or two.

Until then,

Mikey

No comments: