Wednesday, October 24, 2007

I've Been Writing...

You just can't see it yet, that's all.

Yes, I wrote up a quick recap of my weekend with the T2V buffoons, but unless you were there, you can't read it yet. At some point, it will be released to the general population on the main page of T2V, but by then, some of the material will be censored to protect the by-standers.

It was a great weekend, but I won't tease you about it.

I'm still moving extremely slow, however, and it took me all day to recover. I couldn't eat, sit up, drink, or move. I got up at 10:00, after sleeping right through my alarm. Took a quick shower and got dressed, fully intending to go to school. But I was doing the head-bob in the shower, and as soon as I sat down to put my shoes on, I realized how exhausted I was. So I laid back to 'rest my eyes' for five minutes, and I didn't wake up again until 4 pm, losing pretty much an entire day.

But I feel much better now, almost back to normal.

I'll be back to my 'regular' posting schedule tomorrow night.

Mikey

No comments: