Friday, October 26, 2007

It Tastes Like Burning!

So, there I was, lying with my head back on the edge in the hot tub, staring at the almost-full moon, trying to blow smoke rings with my cigar and taking an occasional sip of my Captain & Seven. I was so relaxed that I just kinda floated there with my cigar in my mouth, almost dozing off, looking a whole lot like Eddie Murphy's landlord in Coming To America right about the time James Earl Jones showed up.

I guess I sat there puffing too long, because eventually the glowing hot ash-tip of my cigar decided to fall off and it landed directly on my chest.

Holy shiat that hurt!

So, what was my first reaction? Why, it was to put out the fire with a couple of handfuls of 110-degree water! It helped, for a second. But now I've got a huge welt in the middle of my chest that looks kinda like I'm growing a third nipple. Kind of cool, but it's not nearly as sexy as that chick in Total Recall.



Mikey

No comments: