Sunday, June 24, 2007

Still Alive, Just Tired

Hey Gang...

Sorry I haven't posted anything since like Tuesday or so, but I have been one busy mofo this week and have had absolutely no time to just sit and pound the keys. I finally had a bit of a slowdown yesterday, but I spent the entire day sleeping. Yep, like 13 hours in bed on Saturday. I woke up about 45 minutes before I had to get ready for work.

But it's been a great week--I had a lot of fun, visited with a bunch of my favorite people, and got about 90% of my move finished up. I'll have it all written up in excruciating detail either later today or first thing tomorrow.

In the meantime, I have to get some sleep. I managed to skate out of work about a half hour early this morning, so I took off and headed over to the old house to get some more stuff. Not exactly a full truckload, but I got all the food out of the cabinets and fridge before the scavengers got to it. I'm home now, and hopefully I'll get about six hours of sleep before I have to get up and start on my list of projects for the day.

More updates soon.

Mikey

No comments: