Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Better to Have Loved and Lost...

After March Madness ended, I was pretty saddened when Sticky left. I was hurtin' pretty bad at the time and needed some sort of outlet to keep me from going absolutely bat-shiat crazy. So I started putting together a bunch of pictures that I had with the idea I'd make a video. After about a day or two it just seemed pretty stupid, and I abandoned the project, opting to lie around drinking coffee and losing sleep. Had I been a smoker, I probably would've been up to four packs a day.

But now everything has been talked out, life is better, and all is well. And I guess I can give you a peek into how I was feeling at the time.

I'd be less-than-honest if I said it still doesn't hurt a tiny bit, but the pain is pretty much all gone and the scar is fairly small, but just big enough--like most scars--to remind me that it was quite an adventure.

So here's my first attempt at video. Please be kind--I was in a different frame of mind at the time. But I'm not ashamed of the way I felt. She's one in a million, and it really sucks to lose such a great gal.




I'd do it all over again in a second.

Mikey

No comments: