Saturday, June 16, 2007

F*ck This...

I got home from work a few minutes ago, and it's NINETY F*CKING DEGREES in this house. And all these old jerkoffs are sleeping like drunken babies.

Enough of this. But I'm not going to move the bed yet. I'm too damn tired and it's a pain in the ass. I'm just gonna grab a couple of foam bads and all of the bedding, then head over to the apartment so I can get some sleep without sweating.

Good grief. I have no earthly idea how these morons do it. A couple of them don't even work, so they just sit around under the carport all day smoking cigarettes. I guess after sitting outside in 105 degree temperatures all day, coming in and sleeping in a 90 degree house must seem like the lap of luxury.

No more updates until probably Saturday evening at the earliest. Also, depending on how much I get done between now and Tuesday, it'll be Dark Side of the Moon time for a few days as I'll be offline here at the old house, and in limbo until the Cox Suckers come out and hook up the digital cable and internet access in the new place. Y'all will have to find something else to read while wasting time at work. I'm *hoping* that we'll have cable access by Tuesday or Wednesday, but we'll see.

Mikey

No comments: