Thursday, March 26, 2009

One More Thing To Consider

Good morning, everybody. I just got home from an epic night in the poker room--well, epically long, but nothing really interesting or noteworthy happened, except that there's one dirtbag stiff who comes in pretty regularly and I busted him out twice. That was cool. I played for almost eight hours, and at one point I was up $175 for the night. But then my juicy game broke, and we had to move to another table, and right after I got there, I had four hands in a row with big pocket pairs that got beat every time. So it turned into a grind and I felt lucky to escape with a $50 win for the night.

It was a long one, and yeah, I'm ready to get some sleep. I've got much to write about, not even including the Madness, but man, I'm just tired right now. I'm off for the next couple of days, unless I get called in, so I should get plenty done over the weekend. Right now, however, I just want some sleep.

I might post up some stuff later (like food pr0n from say, StripSteak), but I'm not making any promises.

I'll see ya when I see ya.

Mikey

No comments: