Friday, October 24, 2008

Well Of Course It Always Happens That Way

Wouldn't ya know it. As soon as I realize that I have absolutely no time to do anything, the muse starts singing and I find myself ready to just go nuts at the keyboard and start writing like my fingers are on fire.

But I can't. I've still got about ten things on my list left to do, and I have to be at the airport in less than two hours to pick up Dougie.

Yep. Nothing all week, and then it hits me all at once. Actually, it hit me starting last night, but I was smart and jotted down a few notes. So once I get back from my weekend's buffoonery, I'll be good to go and you'll have plenty to read next week. But for now, I'm gonna say Adios for the weekend, and tell you that you probably won't see another update until at least Monday evening.

I'm off to play drunken tourist for a few days. It's a role for which I've become quite adept, kinda like Hugh Grant playing the harried metrosexual boyfriend.

Mikey

No comments: