Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Bits & Pieces

Finally--my weekend is here!

Well, it's not like I worked very hard this week--hell, I spent most of last night sitting on my ass doing not a damn thing but waiting for a certain someone to make her rounds. Yep, most of my games were just plain dead. I didn't drop a single toke after 11:20 pm, and I was there until almost 2:00, staring off into space. Players were few and far between last night.

Speaking of 'a certain someone', I've decided that in the interests of privacy and discretion, I'm imposing a moratorium on posting about her, us, or anything we do together. I don't know how long it'll be needed, or if it'll even be needed at all, but she gets enough weirdos talking to her on a nightly basis, and she doesn't need any more of 'em showing up and saying "Hey, you must be the 'future Mrs.' that Mikey's always talking about...." So that subject is closed.

And if any of you lurking retards are out there who like to show up and just start talking about stuff you read on here to try and shock me (you know who you are), and pull that shiat with her, well, there's this passage I got memorized. Ezekiel 25:17. The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger, etc. etc. etc....

I'm just sayin'...

Also, thanks for all the suggestions about where to find trail mix with cashews. I appreciate them. But the truth is, Member's Mark brand from Sam's Club is a mix of peanuts, M&M's, raisins, almonds, and whole cashews! Problem solved. In fact, I'm munching on some as I type this. Now I just have to find some Chex mix without so many damn pretzels in it...

I think I'm in for a fairly dull and uneventful weekend. Since I was so diligent about paying bills and debt last week, I pretty much spent all my extra cash. Yeah, I've got enough to play in a poker tournament or two, but otherwise, I'm going to be living frugally again for the next couple of weeks (tokes were down about $200 last week compared to the week before, so April is shaping up to be a lean month income-wise unless I win a couple of poker tournaments....) But on the plus side, I'm all caught up, I retired some debt, I have a full tank of gas, a pantry and freezer full of so many groceries that I can't fit any more in, and a whole shiatload of new clothes. If I bust out of the poker tourney and have no money for the next week, well, I still have that huge jigsaw puzzle out in the dining room, a whole shelf full of premium booze, and the greatest free-p0rn delivery service ever invented--the internet.

Mikey

No comments: