Saturday, December 22, 2007

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas!

Here is a picture of our booze grotto, decked out in it's holiday finery:



The tree is actually covered in multi-colored sparkling LED lights, but the flash from the camera washed them out. It may be humble, but it looks nice at night with nothing else but candles providing ambient light. And if I turn on Christmas music, I can sit in the magic sleepy-time chair and stare at it for hours, like a stoner watching the Cartoon Network. And if you look closely, you can see a picture of Flick with his tongue stuck to the flagpole. Nothing says 'Christmas' quite like that, not even elves and reindeer.

Between Rob and I, we have a few presents wrapped up under the tree so we'll have some stuff to open on Christmas morning. We may both be stuck here against our wishes, but I'm sure we'll somehow manage to make the best of it. (Spiked Eggnog, please pick up the white courtesy phone...) Although, if anyone is interested in what I'd really like to have for Christmas, I could go for that whole nine-ladies-dancing thing. That sounds pretty cool...

Mikey

No comments: