Thursday, July 19, 2007

Apathy

I don't give two shiats about

- The WNBA

- Soccer, in any form, at any level

- Ice Road Truckers

- John From Cincinnati

- Rachel Ray

- Harry Reid

- Other people's kids

- Their pets, either

- The War on Drugs

- Barry Bonds

- Michael Vick and his pit bulls

- The dealers at the Wynn

- NFL holdouts

- What A-Rod is gonna do about his contract

- The Car of Tomorrow

- Van Halen since Dave left

- Posh & Becks

- Paris Hilton, Lindsey Lohan, et al...

- Miller Chill

- Reality TV

- Whether or not Tony got killed at the end

- copyright infringement from downloaded music

- my 'carbon footprint'

- anything Rosie O'Donnell has to say

- Mythbusters

- Lost

- Open-wheel racing

- The X-Games

I would love to have a week where I didn't have to hear anything at all about any of these subjects.

I'll keep dreamin'.

Mikey

No comments: