Wednesday, October 11, 2006

When All Else Fails...

I can always do a post about my football picks. Sorry.

But I went 2-5 again last week, but didn't lose any ground to The Field. I'm still in a respectable 12th place out of 23.

Here are my week 7 college picks, spreads courtesy of Vegas.com

1) Georgia -13 over Vanderbilt. We learned the hard way last week that Vandy cannot cover on the road. Georgia can't cover at home, either, but something's gotta give.

2) Louisville -27 over Cincinnati. Louisville is still trying to get some BCS recognition while all the talking heads are fawning over Ohio State, Florida, and USC. I'm looking for the Cards to administer a Bearcat beatdown hoping for some love in the polls next week.

3) Iowa -17 over Indiana. They covered against Purdue last week. No reason they can't cover against Indiana.

4) Wisconsin -8.5 over Minnesota. I've been watching Wisconsin cover big-time for the past few weeks and have been to stubborn to jump on the bandwagon. I hope I'm not too late to the party this week.

5) LSU -26.5 over Kentucky. After the embarrassing loss to Florida last week, the Tigers should be looking to take out their frustrations on a weak conference opponent. Sucks to be a Wildcat this week. *Pick of the Week*

6) Virginia Tech -2.5 over Boston College. Don't know why, I just liked the spread. This is my Wild-Assed Guess of the week.

Mikey

No comments: