Tuesday, October 03, 2006

A Conversation With Amy

I just got off the phone with my younger sister Amy, who has finally thrown off the shackles of organized guilt religion and joined the Real World. We had a wonderfully entertaining conversation about all of her new favorite vices and such, but the absolute highlight of the phone call was when she was telling me about her new dude.

...and after all that, he called me back on Sunday morning, asking me to go out for Brunch!

Brunch? Really? Man, that sounds nice. Where did you go?

Waffle House.

The conversation was interrupted briefly while I picked myself up off the floor and wiped the tears from my eyes, I was laughing so hard.

I swear, I absolutely *love* having family back in Tennessee, because there's never a shortage of comedy.

Mikey

No comments: