Thursday, October 12, 2006

The Latest Restaurant List

Don't you think it's about time for another 'Life in Vegas' type of post? I do--it's been far too long. Most of you know that I'm an amateur foodie--Clearly I like to eat, I love to try new restaurants, and I enjoy writing about my experiences and sharing them with you folks . And living here in Las Vegas gives me more than ample opportunity to choose from more great restaurants than I'll likely ever get around to trying. Only New York, Chicago, and San Franscisco might offer more good restaurants, but it's too cold to live in any of those places, and besides, it seems that if a restaurant is a success in any of those cities, it eventually finds it's way to Vegas anyways.

I've been compiling this roster for several months now, and the off-Strip places will always be an expanding list. With that being said, here is what I've come up with so far, organized as best I can.

Mandalay Bay
Restaurant RM
Aureole
China Grill
Shanghai Lilly
Red Square
Rum Jungle
Charlie Palmer Steak
Border Grille
Trattoria del Lupo
3950

Luxor
The Steakhouse
Fusia

NYNY
Chin Chin
Il Fornaio
America

Bellagio
Sensi
Olives
Fix
Noodles
Michael Mina
Picasso
Jasmine
Shintaro
Prime

Caesars Palace
808
Bradley Ogden
Mesa Grill
Nero's Steakhouse
Restaurant Guy Savoy
Bertolini's
BOA Steakhouse
Spago
Stage Deli

Mirage
Fin
Kokomo's
Onda
Stack
Samba

Treasure Island
Isla*
Social House*
Francesco's
The Steak House

Wynn
Alex
SW Steakhouse
Wing Lei
Okada
Tableau
Daniel Boulud Brasserie
Corsa Cocina
Red 8

Venetian
Aquaknox
Bouchon
Delmonico*
Pinot Brasserie
Valentino
Lutece
Canaletto
Postrio

Paris
Eiffel Tower Restaurant
Ah Sin
Les Artistes Steakhouse

MGM Grand
Joel Robuchon
L'atelier
Craftsteak
Pearl
Nob Hill
Fiamma
Sea Blue
Emeril's
Diego
Wolfgang Puck Bar & Grill
Grand Wok

Tropicana
Mizuno's
Tuscany Italian Cafe
Pietro's
Legend's Steak & Seafood

Stratosphere
Top of the World

Circus Circus
The Steak House

Main Street Station
Pullman Grille

Fremont
Second Street Grille

Four Queens
Hugo's Cellar

Green Valley Ranch
Hank's Steaks & Martinis
China Spice

Sunset Station
Capri
Sonoma Cellar

Rio
The Wine Cellar & Tasting Room*
Buzio's
Gaylord India

The Palms
Alize'
N9NE

Hard Rock
Nobu
Simon
Pink Taco

Barbary Coast
Michael's
Drai's

Golden Nugget
Vic & Anthony's
Lillie's Noodle House

Non-resort/Off-Strip
Firefly
Casa De Amore
Smith & Wollensky
Rosemary's
La Scala
Rosewood Grille
Piero's
Pamplemousse
Carluccio's Tivoli Gardens
Roy's*
Cili
Hash House A Go Go*
Omelet House
Del Frisco's Double Eagle Steakhouse
Panevino*
Hofbrauhaus
Golden Steer
Gaetano's Ristorante
Viaggio*
Opa
Ferraro's
Mejana Bar & Grill
Chicago Joe's
El Patron
Lahaina Grill*
The Maple Tree
Mamacita's on Fremont
Himalayan Cuisine
Buon Gusto
Eliseevsky

That's quite a list so far, and I have no idea how long it'll take to work my way through it, and I don't even want to think about how much it's going to cost in total... But I'm here for the long haul, and eventually I'll find my way to most of them. If you can think of any that I've missed, the comments section is open. And yeah, I know there are also several dozen good Asian places out on West Spring Mountain yet to be discovered. I'll find them eventually.

Mikey

*denotes a high-priority pick that will likely be visited sooner rather than later.

No comments: