Friday, March 17, 2006

Worst Kidnappers Ever

Nobody except Steve B from DC showed up at Sunset last night, and he didn't even stay that long. I was stuck dealing carnival games until about 1 am, then went to the dice pit. But everyone who didn't show up to play at my table really missed out--I was giving away the monster hands. I dealt another four-of-a-kind at Let It Ride, and a few minutes later I was on Deuces Wild and the first hand I dealt, I gave the guy five Kings. But I was just dumping my rack for the first four hours of my shift.

Once tables started closing down, I moved over to dice. I was having so much fun over there--we had a really fun crowd going, so I decided to stay and work the entire shift. I talked to both Cyndi and Angy at different points during the evening, and Angy went back to her hotel early after the happy hour get-together, but Cyndi said a few folks got together to gamble downtown later on and had some laughs.

Instead of sleeping on that crummy hideabed couch at the Plaza, I decided to just come straight home from work and snooze for a few hours before catching up with everyone tomorrow.

This may be my last post for awhile.

Mikey

No comments: