Monday, March 27, 2006

Oddball Request

Trying to supplement my meager collection of music less than ten years old, I heard a cool song about a month ago that I need to find.

Not being a fan of hip-hop at all, generally I hate it, but that new Beyonce song that was in the Pink Panther movie is one that I have to have. Unfortunately, I have no idea what the name of it is, and although it's featured in the movie, it's not on the soundtrack. So does anybody out there know the name of the song I'm talking about and what cd I can find it on? (I can no longer download music on my computer--the latest technology has outgrown my capabilities).

I'm trying to get a few things planned for the next Vegas get-together--like having a new Ipod and speaker system, and I'm putting together a collection of good party tunes. But besides that, I'd just really like to have that song handy.

I'd appreciate it if anyone could steer me in the right direction. Thanks!

Mikey

No comments: