Saturday, March 11, 2006

Far & Wide

Well, it looks like winter decided to spend the week here in Las Vegas, along with all of the Nascar fans. It's blustery, cold, and grey outside, almost bleak. Well, as bleak as a neon city could ever be. In fact, snow is predicted over in the white-folks neighborhoods of Summerlin and the like out on the Upper West Side. Bottom line, it's a cold one out there today. I'm keeping my beer in the driveway instead of the fridge.

And instead of letting me sleep in peace today after a very long night at the tables, my cell phone woke me up. It seems that my niece Diana and her mother--my sister--Cyndi decided that they'd like to show me how the weather was down in the Caribbean today, and parked their silly asses in front of a webcam that overlooks the harbor down in St. Croix.


Awful nice of them, don't ya think? Guess where my next vacation is going to be...

Mikey

No comments: