Monday, May 04, 2009

May The Fourth


...Be with you? WTF?

Today is apparently 'Star Wars Day', which is probably the worst play on words I've ever heard. Seriously, some dork with a lisp came up with this?

I'm all for celebrating fake holidays like Star Wars Day, Kwanzaa, or Easter, but man, I had no idea that it was even coming up. Of course, while I get a kick out of goofy Star Wars humor, and have a special affinity for Demotivational posters featuring Stormtroopers, I'm not exactly one of those Star Wars dorks that populate the parents' basements of the world. Hell, I never even saw the last installment.

But I want to do my part. For those of you who've never seen the Ryan vs. Dorkman lightsaber duels on YouTube, here ya go. Pretty cool for a couple of basement dwellers.



Anyhow, that's all for today. I had a long night at work last night and I'm guessing tonight will be more of the same, so I'm just puttering around the house doing little pre-move projects.

Mikey

No comments: