Monday, May 11, 2009

Looking Ahead

Hey Gang...

Hope y'all are having a lovely Monday. Me--I'm about ready to go to bed. I worked last night, but the game broke around 4:30 this morning. But I hung around chatting with a couple of friends, talking poker strategy for a bit before coming home.

I've got a list of chores to do today, but sleep comes first--I'm beat. Anyhow, I have to work again tonight, and then tomorrow it's more preparing for the move. The pictures will come down off the walls and everything from my bedroom closet that isn't hanging up will go down to the garage, and all the booze will get packed up, too.

On Wednesday, I'm gonna kick it around the house until about 1:00 in the afternoon, then I'm gonna take off and head to Phoenix for a few days. I'm not gonna bring my laptop with me, so once I hit the road, there won't be any more posting until Monday at the earliest. I'm really looking forward to the time away.

I'll try and come up with something interesting to write about before I hit the road, but right now I'm kinda distracted, looking forward to my trip.

Mikey

No comments: