Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Many Thanks!

I just went out at got the mail this evening, and in it was a box addressed to me. Now, I haven't done *any* type of online shopping in awhile (can't afford to), so it was certainly a surprise. As soon as I got back to the Executive Office here at World Headquarters, I pulled out the pocketknife and broke the seal.

Inside was a ziploc bag containing an assortment of eight different cigars and an anonymous note saying 'Merry Christmas!'.

Very nice!

It's a nice night outside, so I'll probably break that whole no-rum-for-a-few-weeks vow I made in my earlier post, and fire one of those bad boys up.

Also, a couple of people have hit the tip jar in the past week or two and I want to give a special shout out to them--thanks a bunch--it means a lot, especially lately. Tokes are down, bills are up, and things are a little tight right now. But I filled up my gas tank this week with the latest proceeds from the tip jar, so every little bit helps...

Mikey

No comments: