Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Day Off

Well, it's Wednesday, and I'm finally enjoying a day off with no distractions, no errands to run, and as a bonus I got plenty of sleep last night. Around ten pm last night I was sitting at my computer, and damn near fell asleep and started drooling on my keyboard. So I went to bed, early for me, and slept all night. I got up early today, and yeah, there are plenty of productive things I *could* be doing, but at this moment I'm wearing the same shirt I had on yesterday and surfing the net, munching on an egg Mcmuffin, and drinking orange juice directly from the carton.

My room is a mess and there is plenty of laundry that needs washing, but my Tivo list is full from the past two weeks, so I've got some quality tv-time ahead of me. Ooooh...and what's this I see on the shelf above my monitor? A box of Junior Mints! Maybe I'll watch some Seinfeld reruns this afternoon, too.

The weather is still pretty nice--sunny and warm out, so tonight my roommate and I are going to fire up the grill again. BBQ chicken and brats are on the dinner menu, perhaps accompanied by a good old American macro-brew.

After the past few weeks, I think I'm going to keep the rum on the shelf for awhile.

Mikey

No comments: