Monday, November 06, 2006

If It's Monday, It's Gotta Be Vegas!

Good afternoon, everyone! I *really* wanted to post early this morning when I got home from work, but I was sooo exhausted that I couldn't even make it past the first commercial break watching Mike & Mike on ESPN2 before passing out.

I woke up about an hour ago and have slowly been kicking around the house, I finally made myself a pot of coffee, and will spend the day writing up what I hope is a very entertaining trip report relating this past week's activities. I started on it already this weekend, but didn't get nearly as far as I'd like. Luckily tomorrow is a day off, so I should get a lot of it done then.

In the meantime, I've got a few distractions to attend to today, but I'll be writing and posting as I go if I can spare a few minutes here and there.

Mikey

No comments: