Sunday, November 19, 2006

Is It 2007 Yet?

Hey Gang, I just rolled in from the 'office' and thought I'd make a quick post before trying to catch some sleep before the games get started in a few hours.

I'll do some posting later this afternoon while watching the late game, but in the meantime, it's tough for me to sleep just yet. I got several drunken text messages all night long while I was at work--somebody was attending their first Christmas party of the holiday season--but the final message was the best. Turns out that my favorite person from the Great White North is coming to visit again, this time in January. Woo Hoo! Instead of flopping among the ghetto-fabulous goodness of the third floor handi-man rooms at New York New York, I believe that this time we'll be hanging out with a better class of degenerates down at The Mirage. I'm thinking we'll probably spend all of our time and gambling budget at Treasure Island, though, because that's where we'd like to stay in March.

Details are sketchy and plans are still not finalized, but at least there is something to look forward to between now and the Madness, since I'm stuck here working through the holidays again.

Mikey

No comments: