Sunday, July 20, 2008

Y'like dags? I like dags.

Since they seemed to have caused so much controversy this week, I figured I should probably post pics of the critters that I share my home with. But that is much easier said than done--I had no idea how hard it would be to take pictures of animals--especially when said animals want to stick their nose up in the camera and lick it every time you get ready to take a picture. Seriously, they thought that shiney little silver Nikon was a tasty treat every time I tried to take a shot. And they must've known something was up because as soon as I'd get them to finally sit still and the little red light came on signifying that a pic was about to be snapped, they'd turn completely away or look directly at the lens. So that's why they have the creepy eye thing going. That, and my digital camera is a piece of shiat.

Anyhow, here are the pups:


This is Stoli up front and Charlie snoozing in the background. Charlie is a real sweety, but Stoli is the big cuddly one that everyone loves to snuggle up with.


This is Bear. He's a big, loping, clumsy kind of special-needs doggie. He's really sweet and loves to play, but he's only been living here about three days longer than I have, and didn't grow up in a home where he was trained properly, so he's kind of rambunctious. But he's coming along.


This is a better pic of Charlie--she's the momma, while Bear and Stoli are brothers from the same litter. (That's Stoli in the background looking at the cat on the TV)


And you can blame the crappy photographer for this pic--I tried to get all three of them in the photo at once, but that stupid delay on the digital camera just makes it damn near impossible. But that's Bear laying there saying Rub mah bellaaaay!

Mikey

No comments: